- Title : Swing Girls (2004) (J-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : スウィングガールズ
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 11, 2004
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/Swing_Girls
Tomoko and her classmates are given a reprieve from their dreary summer math class with the job of delivering lunch to their high school brass team. Unfortunately the girls fall asleep on the train and miss their intended stop. They get off at the next available stop, but then they still had to walk a considerable distance in the baking sun to get to the stadium. By the time the girls got to the stadium and delivered the food, something strange happened. All the members of the brass team got sick, except for Nakamura (the girls ate his lunch while riding on the train). The following day, Nakamura is left to reassemble the brass club, but only 3 girls show up for the auditions. 2 are heavy metal rock girls that bring their amps and guitar and bass. The other girl seems promising but brings a flute. Nakamura soon sees the girls from the math class, that delivered the lunch late, laughing in the hallway. He demands that they join the brass band or he will tell the faculty that the food wasn’t spoiled from the factory but that the girls were at fault. The girls soon enough agreed, partially because of the threat and partially to avoid the monotony of taking summer math classes. The girls have no clue how to play and they are in terrible physical condtition. Nakamura takes it upon himself to train the girls, first with physical exercises to improve their stamina and then teaches them how to play their brass instruments. There is only a week until the next game begins and the girls start to enjoy playing their instruments immensely. Unfortunately the original brass team recovers from their illnesses and rejoins bthe brass team. The girls are now left without a club to play their music for or have any instruments to play with in their free time. After some moments of despair, the girls take the initiative to start their own Jazz band and they call themselves Swing Girls (And A Boy). Along with the help of their math teacher, who is somewhat of a Jazz aficionado, the girls train vigorously to compete in the upcoming student music festival.GD Star RatingSwing Girls (2004) (J-Movie),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/forum/threads/46-Report-Missing-Links
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingSwing Girls (2004) (J-Movie),
26 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN