- Title : Supermarket Woman (J-Movie) (1996) (Raw)
- Alternative Title(s) : Sûpâ no onna / Supermarket Woman
- English Subtitles: No
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1996
- More Info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermarket_Woman
A new supermarket ‘Bargains Galore’ opens, and threatens the longer-established ‘Honest Goro’ with its aggressive price cutting. The owner of ‘Honest Goro’ (Goro, played by Masahiko Tsugawa) inspects the new store, and bumps into an old classmate he hasn’t seen for years (Hanako, played by Nobuko Miyamoto). She uses her ‘housewife’s know-how’ to show him why his supermarket is performing so badly. He resolves to make his supermarket the best in Japan, and gives her a job as head cashier.
She helps to improve customer service and introduces new sales techniques and a policy of selling only fresh food. However, in doing so she angers senior staff members who don’t want to change their ways. However, the store gradually attracts more customers.
Meanwhile, the manager of ‘Honest Goro’ is taking back-handers from ‘Bargains Galore’, and eventually resigns to start work at the new supermarket, trying to take the rest of the staff with him. After an impassioned speech by Hanako, the majority decide to remain loyal to Goro, and redouble their efforts to provide customer satisfaction.
In a last-ditch attempt to sabotage Goro, the old manager and the head butcher attempt to steal all the store’s meat. Hanako discovers them, and is locked in the back of their freezer van when they drive off. Goro pursues them in a lorry, and after a high-speed chase Hanako is saved.
‘Honest Goro’ opens on New Year’s Day to a store full of customers, while ‘Bargain’s Galore’ is practically empty.GD Star RatingSupermarket Woman (J-Movie) (1996) (Raw),
- Download Links:
Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingSupermarket Woman (J-Movie) (1996) (Raw),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN