- Title : Leaving on the 15th Spring [J-Movie] (2013)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Leaving_on_the_15th_Spring
On Minamidaito Island there isn’t a high school, consequently teenagers who turn 15-years-old leave the island to attend high schools. Yuna Nakazato (Ayaka Miyoshi) lives on Minamidaito Island with her father Toshiharu Nakazato (Kaoru Kobayashi). Yuna is the youngest child and she has two older siblings. She has one year left before she must leave the island to attend high school. Her father grows sugar cane on the island. Yuna’s mother Akemi Nakazato (Shinobu Otake) lives in Naha, Japan, originally to watch over her older sister Mina (Saori Koide) while she attended high school there. Yuna Nakazato’s older brother also works in Naha. Mina comes back to the island with a child. Every family on Minamidaito Island has a similar situation where the family lives separately. Yuna misses her mom, but she worries about her father, who will be left alone next year. Yuna is curious about the world and also feels unease over her future.GD Star RatingLeaving on the 15th Spring [J-Movie] (2013),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.tusfiles.net/md7dnsrlozch
- Download Links:
Download Link (1280 x 538) : www.keeplinks.eu/p/551405245ffbe
Download Link (960 x 504) : www.keeplinks.eu/p/5514054d2b12eGD Star RatingLeaving on the 15th Spring [J-Movie] (2013),
5 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN