- Title : Miwotsukushi Ryouricho (SP) (J-Drama) (2012)
- English Subtitles: No
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 22 September 2012
- More Info: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2012/09/22/tv-asahi-drama-special-2012-mi-o-tsukushi-ryouricho/
“What? This stuff cannot be eaten! Is a woman’s cooking edible?!” It is October 1812 at ‘Tsuruya’, the soba shop at Edo’s Odaidokoromachi near Kanda Myojin Shrine. The apprentice Mio (Kitagawa Keiko) is reproached by customer(s) for the dishes she has cooked for the first time at the shop, and her head droops. Mio, who grew up in Osaka, lost her parents in a flood at the age of 8. Picked up half alive by ‘Tenman Icchoan’, one of Osaka’s famous restaurants, her gift as a cook was recognised by the owner, Kahei and his wife Yoshi (Harada Mieko) and they let her begin training in the kitchen at 12. However, the restaurant was burnt down in a fire last year and Kahei, died too. Three months ago, Mio and Yoshi came out to Edo where Yoshi’s son lived but did not know his whereabouts.GD Star RatingMiwotsukushi Ryouricho (SP) (J-Drama) (2012) ,
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_120787.htm
- Download Links:
Note 01: Please use HJ SPLIT to join the files.
Note 02: This drama is dedicated to fans of Keiko Kitagawa.
* Enjoy the drama …….. 😛GD Star RatingMiwotsukushi Ryouricho (SP) (J-Drama) (2012) ,
3 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN