• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN Click Here
• Recommended Video Player (K-lite codec/MPC): http://www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm
• When a download link says Temporarily Unavailable (MU) or Error (MF), then just wait (up to two days) for it to fix itself
before posting a comment claiming that it's "deleted" or “dead”.
• When complaining about a file, make sure you specify which file host (MU or MF) and which part (Part 01 or Part 02) has the
• If the extension of a file is .001 or .002 etc. then please use HJ-split.
Go to this site to DL HJ-Split: http://www.hjsplit.org/
When you unzip it and get the files. Double-click on the one that looks like a tick. Click “Join”. Click on “Input File” and find your “.001″ file. Click “Open” and click “Start”. After that, in your download folder, you should see the joined file.
• If you don’t see the subtitle, then try a different player. (Note: only hardsubs appear on devices such as PSPs)
• Before claiming that a file is corrupt, check the size of your downloaded file with the size posted next to the filename or
download it again.
• We are not a fansub, so we don’t create the subs. If you want to know the status of the subs, then go and ask the
• If you want to speed up the release of the next episode, then provide a link to the MU Raw file.
• Do NOT ask for the files before they’ve been broadcast, that is very frustrating to hear for the encoder since it’s
impossible for us. Wait at least 24 hours after it’s been broadcast before asking about it.
• If you have a request, then post it in the forums, just be sure to read the rules.
• If a file is out of sync, Go Here http://doramax264.com/out-of-sync/
READ ABOVE BEFORE POSTING COMMENT
Encoders use new calendar\reservation and read the new rules and follow it. Thanks :