The software that I use to encode is called cyko. Lately, I've mainly been encoding weekend Korean Drama. Those dramas have a default resolution of 352p and they're usually around 600mb. I encode them down to about 180mb.

These are the parameters/settings that I use:

Just download this file and extract it. Add the files that you want to encode > enter your settings > then encode (Note: on the Output tab, you might want to uncheck Show Console When Encoding...it's a little annoying)

Cyko.zip http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0...ko_0.zip_links

Note: if you plan on doing batch encodings with videos that have more than one resolution, and you want to keep those resolutions, then enter 999 in Height under Resolution. So, if you wanted to encode something that has a resolution of 480p and another file has 720p and another one that has 352p, and you want to keep those resolutions, then enter 999 in Height.

PS: make sure that the filenames are in English. If you try to encode a file that has a name like this: 도둑놈 도님.E48.171028.360p-NEXT.mp4 , then cyko would just give you an error message.

PPS: a utility software that I use is called ReNamer 5.71. The newer versions are limited, so make sure to only download v5.71.