Encoders use new calendar\reservation and read the new rules and follow it. Thanks :
NEW Calendar | Reservation
Forum is now online:
Provide the URL with the name when u request in chat box.
Sharing other site name
if anyone want to share other site's name use (PM)if don't have an account at chatango than create one before ask on chat box.
Encoder to Use Ad link:
use one ad per link
Last modified items
- TuNne| (Drama) (2017) (01 Sub I 02 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- Wh|$peR (Drama) (2017) (01 Sub I 02 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- [email protected] AnD H|s L0veR (Drama) (2017) (03 Sub I 04 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- Løve Is Drøp by Drøp (2016) [K-Drama] (81 Sub | 81 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- ReBe|: Thi3F Wh0 $tolE The PeOple (Drama) (2017) (17 Sub I 18 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- SuP3r FaMi|y 2O17 (Drama) (2017) (10 Sub I 12 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- The ShinIng Eun S00 (2016) [K-Drama] (84 Sub | 85 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- The Order (Thai Movie) (2015) at 03-28-2017
- Persøn Whø Gives [email protected] (2016) [Drama] (86 Sub | 87 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- I'm Sørry Kⱥng Nⱥm Gøo (2016) [Drama] (68 Sub |68 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- Gølden Pøuch (2016) [K-Drama] (82 Sub | 83 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- First Løve [email protected] (2016) [K-Drama] (85 Sub | 86 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- [email protected] SprIng (2016) [K-Drama] (102 Sub | 104 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- Toky0 Tararɇba Musumɇ (J-Drama) (2017) (09 Sub I Complete RAW) at 03-28-2017
- You Are Too Much (K-Drama) (2017) (08 RAW) at 03-28-2017
- Post Your First Message Here March 28, 2017 pioneersu
- [THAI DRAMA] Sawan Saang (2010) March 27, 2017 Lucificundus
- [K-Drama] Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors March 27, 2017 owais
- [Thai-Drama] Ton Rak Rim Rua (2013) March 27, 2017 owais
- [Thai-Drama] Plerng Naree (2016) March 27, 2017 owais
- Re-Upload : Prince William [Taiwan Drama] March 26, 2017 Umma216
- [K-DRAMA] Queen In-Hyun's Man March 23, 2017 Kuromichan
- A Lady's Flames, also known as Plerng Phra Nang Thai Drama March 22, 2017 rebecca
- Need Wordpress Programmers March 21, 2017 etca
- RE-UPLOAD (K-Drama)Mask (Drama) (2015) March 19, 2017 AdiDa
Not 4 Kids Archive
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 1 CommentAn unexpected reunion with admirer and former associate Koizumi turns unassuming beauty Shizuko’s pure world upside down, and soon she finds herself ensnared in a threatening, seedy underworld of sadomasochism. With a cushy new executive secretary position and an engagement to international business heir Ryoichi, Shizuko could lose the safe, conventional life she’s always wanted — but she might not mind in this erotic thriller.
Posted on February 20, 2012 | 8 CommentsScreen writer Joon-Suk (Kim Yeong-Ho) desperately needs new inspiration and prospective writer Yeon-Hee (Yoon Chae-Yi) is full of passion, but struggles because of lack of creativity. Cook researcher Hee-Sook (Kim Hye-Sun) is desperate to develop new cooking ideas. Her student Min-Soo (Kim San-Ho) is full of novel ideas. Beyond the relationship of teacher and student, 2 couples' touch-and-go relationship continues ...
Posted on August 11, 2011 | No CommentsDuring the Japanese occupation, there lived a woman named An-hyub in Yong-dam Village. Her husband was a gambler who comes by every few months to change his clothes and pick up money. Still, she waits for her husband. She sells her body to the men of the village in exchange for rice and goods which she lived on.
Posted on May 31, 2011 | 3 CommentsRetired court painter Shin Han-Pyong seeks to settle an old score with the most sought after painter of that time, Kim Hong-Do (Kim Yeong-Ho). Shin raises his son to surpass Kim Hong-Do, but his son commits suicide over his lack of talent. The father then pushes his daughter Yun-Jeong to disguise herself as her brother and enter the world of court painters. Now the grown-up Yun-jeong (Kim Gyu-Ri), better known as "Hyewon" - the pen name of Shin Yun-Bok, finally enters the court and learns to paint under the guidance of Kim Hong-Do, who is trusted by by King Jung-Jo. Kim Hong-Do quickly notices Yun-bok's huge potential as well as his girlish features. Things remain normal until Yun-bok goes out and comes across a playful seller of mirrors, Kang-Mu (Nam-gil Kim). When their romantic adventure takes off, it is Kim Hong-Do who ends up heartbroken. Kim's jealousy, and his desire to own Yun-Bok physically and emotionally, soars to a perilous level. Shin Yun-bok, better known by the pen name Hyewon, is a real figure who produced a host of thematically provocative and artistically excellent paintings in the 18th century. However, not one record of the painter still exists. A story about a genius painter who loved his patron’s lover and then lost everything, only to leave a miindo of the lady.