- Title : Leafie, a Hen Into the Wild (2011) (Anime) (K-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : Madangeul Naon Amtak
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): July 28, 2011
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/Leafie,_a_Hen_Into_the_Wild
A hen named Leafie (Moon So-Ri) lives caged up in a chicken farm only to produce eggs. Leafie dreams of going out into the yard she sees outside of the chicken farm and to lay eggs freely. Leafie then starves herself for several days, pretending she can’t lay eggs anymore. Finally, Leafie is dumped into a puddle. She is able to get away from the puddle and into the yard. A one-eyed weasel is about to eat Leafie, but she able to save herself with the help of a mallard drifter (Choi Min-Sik).
Finally, Leafie lives freely within nature with the help of the mallard drifter and Dal-Soo (Park Cheol-Min). She becomes acclimated to her surrounding and enjoys her freedom. One day, Leafie finds a duck egg and for the first time, Leafie incubates the egg. In the meantime, the mallard drifter dies while protecting Leafie and the duck egg from the one-eyed weasol. Finally the egg shell is broken and the baby duck comes out. The baby duck thinks Leafie as her mother.GD Star RatingLeafie, a Hen Into the Wild (2011) (Anime) (K-Movie),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part no.
GD Star RatingLeafie, a Hen Into the Wild (2011) (Anime) (K-Movie),
8 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN