- Title : Honboshi (2011) (J-Drama) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : ホンボシ〜心理特捜事件簿〜
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 8
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2011-Jan-20 to 2011-Mar-10
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Honboshi
Journalist Kazama Takanori is attacked by a man wielding a knife. The man is restrained by passersby and the attempted attack ends in failure. However, Yumiko, the daughter of the criminal, Umino Yasuhiro, is abducted by someone and he receives a phone threat, “If Kazama isn’t killed by midnight tonight, your daughter will be killed.” Then two days later, Yumiko’s dead body is discovered at a disused factory just as the caller had warned … … Led by section leader, Sanada Hidetoshi, the members of the Kyoto Prefectural Police’s First Investigative Division rush to the scene. Former crime lab officer Tomoeda Rinko and crime profiler Mikoshiba Mamoru – are there too. They are members of the Special Investigation Support Unit, which has just been established within the prefectural police under the auspices of the head of criminal investigations at the Kyoto Prefectural Police. As they debate the profile of the criminal, an unfamiliar man mutters, “It’s a challenge to understand if the person’s heart cannot be seen.” The speaker is Kirishima Kosaku who has been assigned to the Special Investigation Support Unit from the Tokyo Crime Lab. Kirishima is a former psychologist with a unique background. Learning that he even has a doctorate, Rinko and Mikoshiba are taken aback. However, Kirishima cuts into Kazama’s questioning about the incident and gets absorbed in reading a book during an investigation meeting, behaving as he pleases. Meanwhile, a new kidnapping incident occurs. The daughter of the male passerby who had stopped Umino’s attack has been kidnapped and he has received the same phone call from the criminal. “If Kazama isn’t killed by midnight tomorrow, a life will be claimed.” There are 26 hours to the time limit … Why is the real criminal targeting Kazama? Kirishima begins his psychological investigation to stop the perfect crime!GD Star RatingHonboshi (2011) (J-Drama) (2011),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
[dorama id=’691′][/dorama]GD Star RatingHonboshi (2011) (J-Drama) (2011),
6 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN