- Title : Sapuri (2006) (J-Drama)
- Alternative Title(s) : Suppli
- Number of Episodes: 11
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2006/06/10
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sapuri
Tokyo, 2006. Minami Fuji is riding a train along Tokyo Bay. Weary from a day’s work, she falls asleep while on the train. Her nap time is obstructed by the sound of somebody’s cell phone ringing. She opens her eyes to see the phone lying unattended on a nearby seat. Reluctantly, she answers the phone. It’s a man claiming to have dropped his phone. He wants Minami to deliver it to him before his job interview begins. However, since Minami too has a meeting she must attend, she takes the phone to the lost and found department of a nearby station.
On her way to work, Minami spots an old commercial being shown on a big-screen TV. She immediately takes a picture of it with her camera. That is when she realizes that someone else is also absorbed in the commercial. It’s Yuya Ishida, the young man who called to have his cell phone delivered.
Kyotaro Imaoka, creative director of an advertisement agency, is having a meeting at an insurance company with Kunio Sakuragi and Satoshi Hagiwara. Minami soon joins the meeting. They have come to give a presentation for the new TV commercial for their company.
Meanwhile, Yuya has arrived at the place where he will have his interview. He is immediately given a tour of the office as well as a lecture on commercial planning. He has no idea that Minami has returned to the office and is having a meeting with Kyotaro and the others.
Later on, Yuya delivers mail to Minami. At first, she doesn’t even look up at him. But when she does, it only takes 15 seconds;the same length as a television commercial;for Minami to realize that she had ran into Yuya while watching the commercial on the big-screen TV, and it was also his cell phone that she picked up on the train.GD Star RatingSapuri (2006) (J-Drama),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingSapuri (2006) (J-Drama),
7 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN