- Title : Ima Ai ni Yukimasu (J-drama) (2005)
- Alternative Title(s) : Be With You / I'm coming to see you now
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 10
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2005-Jul-3 to 2005-Sep-18
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ima_Ai_ni_Yukimasu
Yuuji is still a first-grade student, he is having a very hard time understanding what has happened to his mother and the fact that she won’t be coming back.
At the very beginning of the first episode, the voice of the late mother (played by Mimura) is reading from a picture book that she wrote for Yuuji before she died. It is about a mother who dies, but promises to return when the rainy season comes. Yuuji believes in this story and thinks that his mother will come back when the rainy season comes. And surprisingly… she actually does.
When it begins raining on a June morning, Yuuji runs out into the forest to the special place where he used to play with his mother. His father, Takumi (played by Narimiya Hiroki) chases after him to get him to go to school. When they arrive at the old ruined building where they used to play, Yuuji’s mother, Mio is waiting there completely alive and healthy, but she has no memory of them or anything that occurred during her life.GD Star RatingIma Ai ni Yukimasu (J-drama) (2005),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingIma Ai ni Yukimasu (J-drama) (2005),
22 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN