- Title : H2 Kimi to itahibi (J-Drama) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : The Days with You
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 11
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2005/1/13
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/H2
Takayuki Yamada and Satomi Ishihara play a hero and heroine in a mixture of youth and baseball.
Hiro Kunimi (Takayuki Yamada) was an ace pitcher in junior high school,until he was diagnosed by a doctor as having a “glass elbow”. He gave up baseball and joined Senkawa Senior High School’s soccer team. But then something happens that reignites his passion for baseball and he joins a baseball team managed by Haruka Koga (Satomi Ishihara). And he finds himself in a match against his old rival Hideo Tachibana (Koutaro Tanaka) who has advanced to Meiwa No.1 High School. The meeting of the two is observed by Hidehiro’s girlfriend Hikari Amamiya (Yui Ichikawa). Meanwhile, Haruka finds herself increasingly drawn towards Hiro, despite his being interested only in baseball. It’s a story about high school students who dream of appearing at Koushien baseball tournament and young love. The producer is Yukihiko Tsutsumi who brought us “Crying out in the Center of the World”and “Keizoku”. Tsutsumi, who is renown for extraordinary visual skills,makes use of the latest special effects techniques.GD Star RatingH2 Kimi to itahibi (J-Drama) (2011),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
[dorama id=’658′][/dorama]GD Star RatingH2 Kimi to itahibi (J-Drama) (2011),
11 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN