- Title : 1 Litre of Tears (J-Movie) (2005)
- Alternative Title(s) : Ichi ritoru no namida
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2005-02-05
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/1_Litre_of_Tears
After the tears are shed, a new day begins… Adapted from the same-titled novel, 1 Litre of Tears is based on the true story about a girl’s long fight with an incurable disease. A collection of her diary entries, chronicling her experiences and passion and perseverance for life, were published in 1986, and the book immediately became a bestseller. Her inspiring story was adapted into both a hit TV series starring Sawajiri Erika and a moving film directed by Okamura Riki. Promising new actress Asae Onishi stars as the film’s tragic heroine, while Kazuko Kato portrays her supportive mother. Keep the tissue box near, as 1 Litre of Tears promises to touch the hearts of viewers with its tragic story and universal sentiments. One day on her way to school, middle school student Aya (Asae Onishi) suddenly falls to the ground. The doctor diagnoses her with spinocerebellar degeneration, a rare and incurable neurological disease. Entering high school, Aya’s condition continues to worsen as physical movements become more difficult. Forced to attend a special boarding school, she nonetheless finds hope and happiness through the support of her new friends and family. Working hard, she completes her high school education and bravely begins a new stage in her life, despite her weak health and continuous trips to the hospital. Aya never gives up, living each day of her life to the fullest until the very end.GD Star Rating1 Litre of Tears (J-Movie) (2005),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
Sequel(s), Prequel(s), and/or Movie(s):GD Star Rating1 Litre of Tears (J-Movie) (2005),
15 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN