- Title : Blood Rain (2005) (K-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : Hyeol-ui nu
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): May 4, 2005
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/Blood_Rain
In 1808, special investigator Wong Gyu is sent to an isolated and largely autonomous island, away from the Korean mainland, to solve a case of arson, but soon finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation. As he strives to find the killer, and the lies and secrets grow as fast as the body count, he begins to understand the complexity of life in this small community. And it’s not just the death toll that’s causing the residents to worry, but the sadistic, methodical way in which the victims are killed. Wong’s dogged investigation leads him to suspect that the murders are related to mysterious events that took place seven years earlier, in which the former owner of a paper mill was executed for Catholicism. The townspeople believe an evil spirit is responsible for their troubles, but as a rational man, Wong Gyu has no time for such superstitions. Soon, however, he is forced to re-evaluate his views as the string of gruesome murders continues unchecked, despite his best efforts, and he begins to understand why he was sent to investigate these crimes.GD Star RatingBlood Rain (2005) (K-Movie),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingBlood Rain (2005) (K-Movie),
3 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN