- Title : My Teacher, Mr. Kim (K-Movie) (2008)
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): March 28, 2003
- More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Teacher,_Mr._Kim
Kim Bong-doo, a ‘popular’ elementary school teacher in Seoul, is a problem teacher who comes late to school more than the students, and is scolded by the principal everyday. He likes drinking better than preparing his courses, and he actively encourages and coaxes parents to offer money in exchange for his favoring their children. But one day, he finally gets caught in his own act, and gets transferred to a school in the boondocks.
Kim Bong-doo gets driven away to a school in the countryside, where cell phones are useless and even buying cigarettes at the nearest corner store is out of the question. There are only five students in the whole school, and he’s also discontent with the extremely naive villagers who offer him all sorts of vegetables and fruits instead of money. Independent-study in 1st period, art in 2nd period, P.E. in 3rd period… Mr. Kim idles his time waiting for the day to return to Seoul as quickly as possible. To make matters worse, a grumpy old man named Mr. Choi begs him to teach him the Korean alphabet, which makes Mr. Kim’s life in the country even gloomier.
Mr. Kim, who waits for the chance to return to Seoul, maps out a plan to transfer all of his students to Seoul and to close the school down. For starters, Mr. Kim begins an after-school program to focus on developing each student’s special talents so that they’ll want to get a better education in Seoul. Contrary to his bad intentions, the villagers and school officials reconsider their policy of closing down the school because of Mr. Kim’s wonderful devotion to the kids.
But when there’s a will there’s a way for Kim Bong-doo. A businessman unexpectedly shows up and says he’d like to turn the school into a survival game site, and because of him, Mr. Kim tastes the power of money again, which he had forgotten for a while.
Will the senseless and good-for-nothing teacher Mr. Kim Bong-doo ever succeed in going back to Seoul?GD Star RatingMy Teacher, Mr. Kim (K-Movie) (2008),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
[dorama id=’475′][/dorama]GD Star RatingMy Teacher, Mr. Kim (K-Movie) (2008),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN