- Title : Hi! Dharma! (J-Movie) (2001)
- Alternative Title(s) : Dalmaya nolja
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): November 9, 2001
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/Hi!_Dharma!
After losing a bloody battle between a rival gang, Jae-gyu (Park Shin-Yang) and his men become fugitives on the run and hide in a temple secluded in a mountain. At the temple, they find a group of disciplined monks who live in a peaceful and tidy way. Jae-gyu and his gang sees this a great opportunity and ask the monk to let them stay. Denying them at first, later the monks permit them, but for only one week.
One week passes, but Jae-gyu and his men don’t budge. So a new war between the gangsters and the monks begins. It’s a test of strength and intellect to find out who gets to stay and who gets kicked out. The rule of the game is simple. “If you win 3 games out of 5, the group who wins has the final say.” From a 3000-bow Buddhist ritual to a diving match and Korean poker, it’s a gruesome war of wit and perseverance.
Finally, Jae-gyu’s gang manages to stay after a long battle of sweat and tears. The temple’s Head Monk accepts them and permits them to stay longer. But the new rule is tough. “You want to stay, then you must obey the rule… the rule of Buddha!” Now, “No Work, No Food” is strictly applied to Jae-gyu and his gang…GD Star RatingHi! Dharma! (J-Movie) (2001),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingHi! Dharma! (J-Movie) (2001),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN