- Title : Gozu (J-Movie) (2003)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2003
- More Info: N/A
A yakuza, at his life’s end, starts to exterminate chihuahuas, convinced that the poor animals have fomented the destruction of his fellow human beings. His paranoiac crises multiply, he becomes a threat for his Organization. His boss orders his execution and charges his most faithful friend to take care of the dirty job.
Thus begins a strange voyage outside of the city. Freud himself would have given up deciphering Gozu, a narrative crossbreed of a badly regulated Oedipal complex, self-contained homosexuality, dislike for women and particularly for parturition. The most notable scene of the film is when the yakuza, who is mysteriously changed into a superb woman, gives birth to himself, before his horrified friend who has just lost his virginity to the creature! Lars Von Trier has met his match: this horrific climax by far exceeds the traumatizing childbirth of The Kingdom.
This would probably make the most sensitive of us faint, if the laughter, contagious, wasn’t taking over all these horrors. Miike subtitled his picture “yakuzas horror movie” and admittedly he doesn’t deceive!
While it can certainly be categorized as a cult cinema, Gozu does not, however, look like an arty do-it-yourself work. Visually elaborate, the film brings us to the furthermost bounds of the fantastic and horror. Out of the city, the ghosts invest the fiction and impulses break out until paroxysm. Thus, the homoerotic relation linking the two protagonists generates a beautiful killer with a thirst for revenge. The death of the lustful Godfather, a specialist in the diversion of kitchen accessories for shameful purposes, is another great moment of the picture.GD Star RatingGozu (J-Movie) (2003),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingGozu (J-Movie) (2003),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN