- Title : Duelist (2005) (K-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : 형사 / Hyeongsa
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 8, 2005
- More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duelist_(film)
Korean auteur Lee Myung-se takes visual storytelling to new levels in DUELIST, a tense, beautiful story of crime, intrigue, and star-crossed love. As beautiful, yet deadly, detective Namsoon begins to close in on a counterfeit ring, she encounters a masked warrior whom she calls Sad Eyes. Believing that Sad Eyes holds the key to this mystery, Namsoon dons her own disguise, and tracks her enigmatic adversary to the Minister of Defence’s home, and up through the highest corridors of power.GD Star RatingDuelist (2005) (K-Movie),
- Download Links:
Duration: 111 mins
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
CD 1: Download
CD 2: DownloadGD Star RatingDuelist (2005) (K-Movie),
8 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN