- Title : The Unjust (2010) (K-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : The Unjust (International English title) / Unfair Dealings (literal title)
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): October 28, 2010
- More Info: http://asianmediawiki.com/The_Unjust
In 2010, South Koreans are terrified by a series of murders targeting children. The police fail repeatedly to capture the killer. Finally, the Korean President becomes directly involved in the case. The cops, feeling pressure from all sides, pursue a possible suspect, but the suspect is shot to death by the cops. To avoid another dead end and any further heat, the National Police Agency wants to target another person, any plausible person, and close the case as soon as possible.
Police officer Choi Cheol-Gi (Hwang Jung-Min) is then chosen to do the dirty work. Police officer Choi Cheol-Gi is well respected by his peers and has an impressive resume of arrests, but due to the fact that Choi Chil-Gi did not graduate from the police academy he is always passed over for promotions. This time around, the police brass guarantees a promotion if he is able to close the case.
Choi Cheol-Gi then enlists the help of gangster Jang Suk-Gu (Yu Hae-Jin) to frame a possible suspect as the serial killer.
Meanwhile, prosecutor Joo-Yang (Ryoo Seung-Bum) is assigned to the arrest of the serial killer. He has also take on sponsorship by a powerful real estate businessman. When police officer Choi Cheol-Gi attempts to arrest Joo-Yang’s sponsor, prosecutor Joo-Yang looks into Choi Cheol-Gi background to exact revenge. He hits paydirt when he comes across a deal between Choi Cheol-Gi and gangster Jang Suk-Gu.
During this time, the man imprisoned as the serial killer dies in an apparent suicide …GD Star RatingThe Unjust (2010) (K-Movie),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingThe Unjust (2010) (K-Movie),
4 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN