- Title : Whiteout (2000) (J-Movie)
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2000
- More Info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiteout_%282000_film%29
It was an ordinary rescue mission for dam controller Togashi Teruo (Yuji Oda) and his colleague Yoshioka Kazushi as they set out to assist a few climbers who met an unexpected blizzard near the Okutowa Dam. Unfortunately, Yoshioka was injured while helping the others and Togashi had no choice but to seek help alone. Things got worse when WHITEOUT – a meteorological phenomenon – appeared and Togashi lost his best friend forever.
Meanwhile, with the most advanced technology, Utsuki Hirotaka (Koichi Sato) and his group of terrorists blow up the only main road to Okutowa Dam, the largest dam in Japan. They take over the dam along with the workers as hostages. They demanded JPY 5 billion from the government with a 24-hour deadline. To let the government know that they mean business, they decide to kill the hostages one by one unless they hear a definite answer from the highest government official. Among the hostages is Hirakawa Chiaki (Nanako Matsushima), Yoshioka’s fiancée whom Togashi promised his best friend to take good care of if anything bad should happen to him.
To make things more complicated, there was a snowstorm and no one can get in or out from the dam. Either the government pays the ransom or the dam will blow up along with the 200,000 residents living close to it. Fortunately, Togashi was not captured by the terrorists and he is now on his own to fight the well-equipped terrorists and to rescue both Hirakawa and the Okutowa Dam alone.GD Star RatingWhiteout (2000) (J-Movie),
- Download Links:
Encoded by owais
Whiteout (2000).mkv.001 www.embedupload.com/?d=2IZHCDISAX
Whiteout (2000).mkv.002 www.embedupload.com/?d=0KMZEFMIAW
Whiteout (2000).mkv.003 www.embedupload.com/?d=0DKTBXVBSS
Whiteout (2000).mkv.004 www.embedupload.com/?d=8HLADRJGJG
Whiteout (2000)-subtitle.srt www.embedupload.com/?d=8YCYIUGQFBGD Star RatingWhiteout (2000) (J-Movie),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN