- Title : Kimi ni Todoke (J-Movie) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : From Me to You
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): September 2010
- More Info: http://myasiancinema.com/j-movie-kimi-ni-todoke-2010/
Well-meaning, but socially awkward, Sawako Kuronuma (Mikako Tabe) is nicknamed “Sadako” by her classmates because of her similar hair cut with the main character from the horror movie “Ringu”. Her life then takes a turn when Shota Kazehaya (Haruma Miura), the most popular boy in school, falls for her …
Sawako Kuronuma has a gloomy appearance and, because of this, is nicknamed “Sadako” by her peers. On the other hand, her personality is bright and caring. Her favorite motto is “do one good thing once a day,” but she cares too much about others and cannot express her thoughts. This has made her somewhat of an outcast at school.
Shota Kazehaya (Haruma Miura) is classmates with Sawako. Unlike Sawako, he is outgoing and popular with all the students. He is even polite with Sawako, which makes Sawako respect him and even admire him.
Meanwhile, Kazehaya has special feelings towards Sawako. He notices the look of respect that Sawako gives to him and suppresses his own feelings for her. With help from Kazehaya, Sawako gets better at interacting with her classmates and even makes friends with Chizuru Yoshida ([[Misako Renbutsu]) & Ayane Yano (Natsuna Watanabe ).
This is a happy moment for Sawako as she he has friends now that she can talk freely with. But, a strange rumor of her relationship with Chizuru dampens her joy. With the advice of Kazehaya, Sawako is able to maintain her friendships and, in fact, their friendship becomes stronger. Now being able to express her feelings to her friends, Sawako realizes she has special feelings for Kazehaya. During this time, a cute girl named Ume Kurumizawa ([Mirei Kiritani]]), who has been friends with Kazehaya since middle school, appears in front of Sawako and confesses her feelings for Kazahaya and asks for her help …GD Star RatingKimi ni Todoke (J-Movie) (2011),
- Download Links:
Duration: 2 Hours 8 Mins | Size: 500MB
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links:’ http://doramax264.com/forum/threads/46-Report-Missing-Links
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some filenames may be slightly different than others.’ For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t.’ To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
Kimi_Ni_Todoke_The_Movie_Gg_Eclipse_720p_Bd_Lynx_6ch.m4a http://www.relink.us/f/f0e5a87cd3e4c9cc3213fbde6dd267GD Star RatingKimi ni Todoke (J-Movie) (2011),
63 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN