- Title : Go Lal@ G0 2 (C-Movie) (2015)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 04.12.2015
Go Lala Go 2 is a 2015 Chinese romantic comedy-drama film directed by Andrew Chien and starring Ariel Lin, Vic Zhou and Chen Bolin. The film is based on a novel and is a sequel to the 2010 film Go Lala Go. It is a romantic comedy surrounding the leading lady as she tries to balance love and work.GD Star RatingGo Lal@ G0 2 (C-Movie) (2015),
- Download Links:
*** If You Want to Share My Encodes Please Do So After Giving Proper Credit and Without Changing File Names and adf.ly Links.
*** We are ENCODERS not subbers.Doramax is not a subbing group and we DO NOT create subtitles.If you want to know the status of the sub then ask the fansubbers.Please don’t ask us because we don’t know.Any such comment will be ignored or deleted.
♣ Multiuploader: Embedupload
♣ Duration: 1 hr 44 mins
♣ Format: MKV
♣ Resolution: 1280×544
Part 01: Download
Part 01: Download
Use Hjsplit to Join the Parts.
In case the site has any problem, either go to the chatbox or follow this link for temporary uploads-
Raiona’s Note: Use HJsplit to join the split-files and enjoy your Movie-Time!!! ^^*
CHINESE HARDSUBBED Version
Source: BluRay-WiKi 1080p RAW
Duration: 1 hours 44 minutes
File Size: 252 MB
Resolution: (960 x 368p) ~540p
Subtitles: No Softsub available at this moment! =._.”=
GD Star RatingGo Lal@ G0 2 (C-Movie) (2015),
7 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN