- Title : Baby (India-Movie) (2015)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 23 Jan 2015
- More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3848892/
The story follows members of a fictional secret operation called Baby, a temporary task force headed by Feroz Khan (Danny Denzongpa).
While attempting to rescue a fellow Indian security agent in Turkey, Ajay Singh Rajput (Akshay Kumar) captures a traitor to the Indian government, Jamal, who formerly worked under Ajay. Ajay captures Jamal and threatens to kill his family unless he gives them information about the terror attack plans on India. He discovers a terrorist plot to cause a bomb blast in a Delhi mall which he and Jai (Rana Daggubati) are able to prevent. In the process they learn that this was only the first in a series of massive attacks that have been planned. Terrorist mastermind Maulana (Naz), who is causing trouble near the Pakistan-India border, arranges for Bilal (Kay Kay Menon) to escape from prison. A team from Baby is dispatched to a local spiritual leader, who is surreptitiously an aide to a terrorist organisation and manage to get information on their local contacts after torturing him. They go to their hideout, but things go wrong and all of the squad members on the mission except Ajay are killed in an explosion. To collect further information from a terrorist logistics planner in Nepal, Ajay and officer Priya (Pannu) travel to Nepal pretending to be husband and wife. Their plan to capture the terrorist Wasim Khan (Sushant Singh) goes wrong when Wasim finds out that Priya is in fact an undercover officer. Priya manages to hold Wasim and Ajay arrives to find that Priya has rendered Khan unconscious.
As per the information given by Wasim, Feroz sends Ajay, Jai and Shukla (Anupam Kher) to their deep asset Ashfaq in Saudi Al-Dera where Bilal has meetings scheduled to discuss the funding and execution of their plans. Ajay and Jai crack into Bilal’s room with the help of Shukla and manage to kill Bilal. As they are about to return, they find that Maulana is also at the site. Jai knocks him out and they decide to bring Maulana back to India, sedated, under the pretext that he is a relative they need to get to India for a liver transplant. They manage to get a visa from the local authorities for Maulana (being shown as Ashfaq’s ill uncle) with Ashfaq’s help. Soon after, the hotel security discover the corpse of Bilal. The Arab police authorities put the police chief Hani Mohammad (Hasan Noman) in charge of investigating the crime. He attempts to track down the murderers quickly and eventually succeeds. However, he also learns that the murderers are none other than Indian military agents who are smuggling the infamous leader, Maulana under the pretext of being Ashfaq’s uncle. As soon as he learns this, he smiles and lets them escape without any hindrance.
For successfully bringing in Maulana, Baby is given permanent status.GD Star RatingBaby (India-Movie) (2015),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
depositfilesGD Star RatingBaby (India-Movie) (2015),
Posted in: -Action, -Crime, -Mystery, -Thriller, B, Editors-Pick, HomePage, Other Asian Drama Movies– March 16, 2016