- Title : Kakekomi (2015) [J-Movie]
- Alternative Title(s) : Kakekomi Onna to Kakedashi Otoko / 駆込み女と駆出し男
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): May 16, 2015
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Kakekomi
Set in the Edo period during a time when the divorce rate was actually 2x higher than the present day.
A thrift ordinance has been announced by the government and the lives of common people get worse. During this time, many woman who want to divorce run to the Tokei-ji which is a Buddhist temple in Kamakura, Japan. The Tokei-ji helps women who are abused from their husbands and get divorced if they so desire. Nobujiro Nakamura (Yo Oizumi) is a doctor and wants to be a literary writer. He is staying at the Goyo yado in Tokei-ji. Nobujiro Nakamura tries to help the women with various ideas to start a new life. He develops feelings for one of those women. Jogo (Erika Toda) runs to the Tokei-ji because she is sick and tired of her husband. Her husband doesn’t take responsibility for his family and does whatever he wants. A concubine, Ogin (Hikari Mitsushima), for a wholesale dealer runs to the Tokei-ji.
Does Nobujiro Nakamura love Jogo, Ogin or a different woman ?GD Star RatingKakekomi (2015) [J-Movie],
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://subscene.com/subtitles/kakekomi
- Download Links:
Encoded and Uploaded by: HiyeE
RAW Video Version: 720p BluRay WiKi
Encoded Format: MKV
Kakekomi.2015.BluRay.480p.x264.490MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/Lbcbff
GD Star RatingKakekomi (2015) [J-Movie],
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN