- Title : Keisei Saimin no Otoko (2015) [J-Drama]
- English Subtitles: No
- Number of Episodes: 05
- More Info: http://www.nhk.or.jp/dsp/keisei
Takahashi Korekiyo (Odagiri Joe) demonstrated his economic policy skills while he was the Minister of Finance and was called the Keynes of Japan. He was born in the tumultuous period when the Shogunate ended, and went to America to study at 13. After he returned to Japan, he built his career in occupations such as an English teacher and government bureaucrat. But he got involved in a failed Peruvian silver mine venture and became penniless. After that, he was approached by the governor of the Bank of Japan, Kawada Koichiro, and joined the Bank of Japan. He battled all sorts of difficulties with original ideas and optimism. During the Russo-Japanese War, he succeeded in raising foreign debt which should be called “divine grace”. He became the governor of the Bank of Japan, Prime Minister and seven-time finance minister.
Kobayashi Ichizo ~ Yume to Saroban
Kobayashi Ichizo (Abe Sadao) established Hankyu Electric Railway, Hanshin Department Store and the Takarazuka Revue with innovative methods and created business models that are still applicable today. A school dropout who aspired to be a novelist, he had been a bank employee. Then he met a teacher in business and in life. This made him aware of the appeal of business, and he grew a lesser electric railway into a big corporation through creative ways. He was a man who cherished dreams to the end.
Oni to Yobareta Otoko ~ Matsunaga Yasuzaemon
Matsunaga Yasuzaemon (Yoshida Kotaro) was a man called “Electricity Monster”. The post-war recovery and high economic growth would serve as the basis for him to achieve the breakup and privatisation of the electricity business. As a follower of Fukuzawa Yukichi, he inherited the spirit of independence, self-respect and the people. He rose up alone from the ruins of the war. It was the fight of an unconventional, stubborn old man over 70 with an indomitable will. Minister of Trade and Industry Ikeda Hayato (Takashima Masanobu) admired Matsunaga like a father while Prime Ministers Yoshida Shigeru (Ito Shiro) and Konoe Fumimaro (Riju Go), Shirasu Jiro (Takagawa Yuya) and others were in awe of his unfathomable passion.GD Star Rating
- Download Links:
Encoded and Uploaded by: HiyeE
RAW Video Version: 720p DoA
Encoded Format: MKV
Keisei.Saimin.no.Otoko.E01.HDTV.480p.x264.200MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/Nh7SW
Keisei.Saimin.no.Otoko.E02.HDTV.480p.x264.200MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/68nwPG
Keisei.Saimin.no.Otoko.E03.HDTV.480p.x264.200MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/KcoxN
Keisei.Saimin.no.Otoko.E04.HDTV.480p.x264.200MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/GyybfV
Keisei.Saimin.no.Otoko.E05.END.HDTV.480p.x264.200MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/8aypM5
GD Star Rating
4 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN