- Title : The Magnificent Swordsman (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1968)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 5 February 1968
Jiang (Huang Tsung-hsin) is a wandering swordsman hero who gets the upper hand in an encounter with a gang of robbers outside a small town and winds up being asked by a dying robber to go to the town to take something of his to Xiu Xiu (Shu Pei-Pei), the robber’s sister. When Jiang arrives at her house with the news, the grief-stricken Xiu Xiu attacks him with a knife and wounds him. He explains to her the circumstances of her brother’s death and she apologizes and nurses his wound. To make a long story short, the chief of the robbery gang is upset that the town is “harboring” Jiang and he makes various demands. He wants Jiang and he wants 3000 taels of silver. The cowardly townsfolk want the swordsman gone and agree to pay the money. The bandits attack anyway and bring along a villain with a whip, someone with whom Jiang already has a bad history. Jiang, of course, fights them all alone and the battle extends through the entire town as the hero guides his opponents into close quarters in back alleys, stalls, stables, yards and empty shacks to pick them off one by one, although the signature fight with the whip expert takes place out in the open street.GD Star RatingThe Magnificent Swordsman (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1968),
1 Comment• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN