- Title : Endless Waltz (J-Movie) (1995)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1995
- More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0291149/
Koji Wakamatsu, who in the past has directed such pungently titled exploitation flicks as Go Go Be a Virgin a Second Time and Violated Women in White, spins this biopic about jazz saxophonist Kaoru Abe (Kou Machida) and his wife, noted writer Izumi Suzuki (Reona Hirota). A sort of Sid and Nancy for the free-jazz set, the film opens with Suzuki dialing a wrong number and getting Abe. Instead of hanging up, he asks her out on a date and soon the two are shacked up and living together. Sex, drugs and Ornette Coleman feature prominently in the early phase of their relationship, and soon they realize that they are in fact soulmates. Abe is a romantic artist as well as a self-destructive, self-absorbed manchild prone to angry tirades and epileptic seizures. In turn, Izumi is first presented as a bubble-headed hippie chick who goes through men like tissues, but as her relationship with Abe deepens into marriage and motherhood, Izumi reveals a steel will and pragmatism, refusing to sacrifice herself to Abe’s muse. Their tempestuous relationship grows increasingly destructive.
“A beautiful late Wakamatsu film about japanese free jazz legend Kaoru Abe.Lots of screeching saxophones, drug taking, booze drinking, abundant nudity and assorted madness.Nice appearances by some of the most iconic figures of japanese underground music – like Haino Keiji with Fushitsusha and writer and critic Teruto Soejima – and nice performances from Shibusashirazu/Fedayien members Naohiro Kawashita, Shiro Ohnuma and Daisuke Fuwa.”GD Star RatingEndless Waltz (J-Movie) (1995),
- Download Links:
Warning! Nudity | SexNOTES
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
depositfilesGD Star RatingEndless Waltz (J-Movie) (1995),
Posted in: -Drama, -Music, -Romance, E, Editors-Pick, HomePage, J-Drama Movies, Not 4 Kids, Not 4 Kids - Japanese Movies– April 22, 2015