- Title : The Unwritten Law (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1985)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 26 September 1985
Raymond Lau (Andy Lau) grew up in an orphanage, and is an honors graduate from the University of London School of Law, specializing in criminal law, just obtained a law license returning to Hong Kong for his career. Since Raymond’s fiance’s family also has a background of law, Raymond came in contact with hosei business’s complex power relations. At this time a case occurred, an over 50-year-old prostitute Lau Wai Lan (Deanie Ip) is suspected of killing the son of a dignitary rich client. At that time no one is willing to defend her, and she also wants to just die to end herself. People are not optimistic about the work ethic and sense of justice is still driving, Raymond Lau took over the case.
Rookie lawyer Raymond through Old Kwan’s (Lau Siu Ming) help, searches for evidence everywhere, the truth gradually unraveling the case, but also opposed by the father of his fiancee, and also the relationship with his fiancee gradually goes down. In an accident, Wai Lan saw Raymond possesses a pocket watch with “bright future” engraved on, a gift that she gave her son many years back and finds out Raymond was her son whom she took to Dean Maria’s orphanage. Wai Lan has not abandoned Raymond, she became a dance and anonymously cared for Raymond, and paid for his tutitions and summons for the University of London School of Law. Wan Lan worried about the exposure of her identity would ruin Raymond’s honor and identity, she refused to let Raymond defend herself.
Raymond cannot accept that Wai Lan refused his defense, Wai Lan does not say anything, but under the persuasion of Old Kwan, Wai Lan finally agreed to let Raymond defense. Court offense and defense, Raymond logic clearly refutes, points out the contradiction of the allegations of witness, and the inference that the deceased is a sexual pervert, Raymond finds the victims of sexual abuse prostitutes to testify based on clues and also looked for the victim’s psychiatrist testified. The psychiatrist, however, denied that the victim is his patient. Fortunately, one of Raymond’s orphanage mates, Tang Siu Fan, who is one of the nurses of the clinic, agrees to testify in court, and comes up with the medical records evidence that the victim is indeed his patient.
Prosecutor (Paul Chun) finds Maria, the retired orphanage director, the to testify in court about Wai Lan and Raymond’s mother and son relationship. According to the British statutes and regulations shall not have such kinship between lawyer and client, asking the judge to immediately revoke the litigation. However, Mary fingered the cross, firmly denies Wai Lan and Raymond’s mother and son relationship. The consent of the jury, the judge ruled that Wai Lan was harassed by her client, and killed him under self-defense. At the end, Raymond still does not know that Wai Lan is his birth mother.GD Star RatingThe Unwritten Law (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1985),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN