- Title : Pursuit (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1972)
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 6 January 1972
This film follows Instructor Lin who is home from training the imperial troops for several years. He is a kind and honorable person to a fault. He meets his wife and runs into his brother who has become a monk at the local temple. His superior Lord Gao, the son of the Imperial Commissioner, strangely decides to rape Lin’s wife in the temple but Lin interrupts the crime. His brother, the monk, is enraged and tries to kill Gao but Lin stops him with the help of Lin’s training brother and old friend Lu who works for Gao. Lin is loyal to the Commissioner and will not do anything to harm his son. Once back at the Commissioner’s house, Gao and Lu hatch a plan to discredit and eventually kill Lin all with the Commissioner’s approval. The plan is put into motion and Lin is unjustly arrested for trespassing on imperial property. Lin is tortured to confess but he refuses and is sent to the Royal Court in chains, beaten and tortured all the way by two of his students who have been paid off. Lin hopes that the Royal Court will hear his story of betrayal but it’s not certain that he’ll make it alive. Fortunately, the monk is not far behind and he is much more willing to kill corrupt officials.GD Star RatingPursuit (C-Movie) (HK-Movie) (1972),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN