- Title : Daigaku no Wakadanna (J-Movie) (1933)
- Alternative Title(s) : Daigaku no Wakadanna / The Boss's Son at College
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1 November 1933
- More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0160169/
“The story deals with Fuji, nicknamed Waka-danna (Young Master), the star athlete on his university’s rugby team. The son of a wealthy soy sauce manufacturer, Fuji basks in the glory of his athletic celebrity. Attracting the attention of admiring young women, Fuji resists family pressure to settle down and marry after college. Instead, he spends much of his time drinking and womanizing, behavior which eventually leads the college officials to expel him from the team. He becomes romantically involved with the sister of one of his teammates, a girl performing in a musical revue. Fearing the possibility of the tabloid press reporting on the affair, a scandal which would bring negative publicity to the team, and needing Fuji to win the big game, his peers decide to reinstate him. First, however, they discipline him by administering a beating. For her part, the revue girl is forced by her brother to agree to break off her relationship with Fuji. The film climaxes with the game during which Fuji’s skills lead his team to victory. As it concludes, Fuji is seen in the locker room shower sadly reading the revue girl’s farewell letter he has just been given. Paralleling Fuji’s story are the experiences of his brother-in-law. The family arranges his marriage to one of Fuji’s two sisters, but he soon begins neglecting his duties to his wife, spending his nights away from home, drinking and carrying on with geisha girls.”GD Star RatingDaigaku no Wakadanna (J-Movie) (1933),
- Download Links:
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
depositfilesfilecloudjunocloudunlimitzoneuploaded.netuptobox.comusersfilesdatafilezippyshare1fichierGD Star RatingDaigaku no Wakadanna (J-Movie) (1933),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN