- Title : Life, and Nothing More (Iran-Movie) (1991)
- Alternative Title(s) : Zendegi va digar hich, And Life Goes On
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105888/
GD Star RatingLife, and Nothing More (Iran-Movie) (1991),
- A film director and his son start a journey towards Koker, the place where half of the film of Where is the Friend’s Home was filmed. During the first half of the film they try to find the right highway to reach the village since most of the roads have been damaged or blocked by the earthquake, meanwhile they cross paths with several locals that have experienced the damage and ask directions often to reach their goal.
- After changing the route several times they finally reach one of the villages in which the film was staged, they visit one of the actors of the first movie and stay near him for a while. Both father and son visit the destroyed village and hear more stories of those who survived, among them a young married couple that lost their relatives in the disaster but decided to marry anyways since the dead did not foresee their demise, so in answer they prefer to live on and marry. The scene with this couple is a focal point of the third film of the Koker trilogy, Through the Olive Trees.
- Download Links:
Award & nomination:
São Paulo International Film Festival 1993 – Critics Special Award
Tokyo International Film Festival 1992 – Nominated for Tokyo Grand Prix
Movie size: 365 MB
Duration: 1 hour 31 minutes
Resolution: 576 x 352
Subtitles: English, Portuguese, Spanish
As always, change subtitles name to match movie name, or
if you’re using MPC Player: click Play at upper tabs, click Subtitles, make sure Enable chosen, click the language you like.
As always too, HJSplit to join the files.
~GD Star RatingLife, and Nothing More (Iran-Movie) (1991),
Posted in: -Adventure, -Drama, -Family, -Friendship, -Slice of Life, Editors-Pick, Iran-Movie, L, Other Asian Drama Movies– October 9, 2014