- Title : Ikiru (J-Movie) (1952)
- Alternative Title(s) : To Live
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 9 October 1952
- More Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044741/
GD Star RatingIkiru (J-Movie) (1952),
- Kanji Watanabe is a longtime bureaucrat in a city office who, along with the rest of the office, spends his entire working life doing nothing. He learns he is dying of cancer and wants to find some meaning in his life. He finds himself unable to talk with his family, and spends a night on the town with a novelist, but that leaves him unfulfilled. He next spends time with a young woman from his office, but finally decides he can make a difference through his job… (Written by Mike Rosenlof – IMDb)
- Download Links:
Awards & Nomination:
BAFTA Awards 1960: Nominated for Best Foreign Actor: Takashi Shimura
Berlin International Film Festival 1954: Special Prize of the Senate of Berlin
Berlin International Film Festival 1954: Nominated for Golden Bear
Kinema Junpo Awards 1953: Best Film
Mainichi Film Concours 1953: Best Film, Best Screenplay, Best Sound Recording
Movie size: 454 MB
Duration: 2 hours 22 minutes
Resolution: 640 x 480
Color: Black and white
How to download and cut waiting time in 1Fichier:
1. Click link for part 1, it will open to 1Fichier page in new tab. Scroll down to see orange download button.
2. While downloading part 1, open link for part 2. It will say on 1Fichier page that you must wait 15 minutes for next download. Let it be.
3. After you’ve finished downloading part 1, click download button for part 2, the 15 minutes sign will change to 5 minutes. Wait for that long before clicking it again.
4. In conclusion, we need to open next part download page while downloading current one to cut the waiting time so we only need to wait 5 minutes for next download, instead of 15 minutes as stated.
As always, HJSplit to join the files.
~GD Star RatingIkiru (J-Movie) (1952),
4 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN