- Title : Spe||b0und (2011) (Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : Chi||ing R0mance / Eeri3 R0mance
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): December 1, 2011
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Spellbound_%28Korean_Movie%29
From a young age, Yeo-Ri (Son Ye-Jin) sees ghosts and, because of this, unexpected things occur to people around her. The woman then isolates herself from the outside world. A magician named Jo-Goo (Lee Min-Ki) attempts to reach out to her …
Jo-Goo is a street magician. One day, while performing magic on the street, Jo-Goo notices a woman in the audience. He follows her after the show. She walks down an alleyway before stopping. A door in front of her opens. Jo-Goo then comes up with an idea. He approaches her and asks her if she wants to take part in his show.
One year later, Jo-Goo performs in big theaters. The show has an edgy horror theme which audiences seem to love. While on stage, Jo-Goo calls out to a ghost from a closet brought on stage. Yeo-Ri performs as the ghost in the show. After the show, Jo-Goo offers to take the entire staff out to an expensive dinner on the condition that Yeo-Ri accompanies them. All the staff members look at her, but Yeo-Ri replies that she already has an appointment. Since Yeo-Ri joined Jo-Goo’s show she has yet to go out with them.
Back at her house, Yeo-Ri brings out a birthday cake to eat by herself. In her living room a tent is there. She talks to her mother on her cellphone. Her mom and sister moved to Norway years ago. Her mom starts to cry, feeling guilty and also worrying that Yeo-Ri will always live alone. While she sleeps, Yeo-Ri feels something strange and wakes up, facing yet another ghost.
After their next performance, Jo-Goo insists that Yeo-Ri join them for dinner and drinks. This time around, her excuses are not accepted and she is forced to go with them. During dinner Yeo-Ri becomes drunks and sits next to Jo-Goo. She starts to blabber that Jo-Goo lacks heart and then suddenly rips his shirt.
The next day, Yeo-Ri remembers what she did and calls Jo-Goo. Yeo-Ri offers to pay for the shirt. At that moment, Yeo-Ri again sees a ghost. Jo-Goo hears a strange sound over the phone. When their conversation ends, Jo-Goo becomes worried and decides to go to her house to check on her.
Jo-Goo wil now learn about the difficult world that Yeo-Ri lives in. Can Jo-Goo help her to find a way out or will he be chased away by the ghosts like all of the other people in Yeo-Ri’s life?GD Star RatingSpe||b0und (2011) (Movie),
- Download Links:
Run time: 1hr 53min 22sec
Use FFSJ or HJSplit to join files….
Encoded and Uploaded by: HiyeE
RAW Video Version: 720p BluRay WiKi
Encoded Format: MKV
Spellbound.2011.BluRay.480p.x264.380MB-HiyeE.mkv = ouo.io/ZzjCs
GD Star RatingSpe||b0und (2011) (Movie),
9 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN