- Title : Only You Can Hear Me (J-Movie) (2007)
- Alternative Title(s) : Kimi Ni Shika Kikoenai, Calling You
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2007
- More Info: N/A
Directed by Hagishima Tatsuya, Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai (a.k.a. Calling You) is based on the same-titled light novel series by popular writer Otsuichi. Like Otsuichi’s Waiting in the Dark, which was also recently adapted for the big screen, Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai revolves around two lonely young people who find each other in an uncommon manner. The film’s strengths lie in its haunting, empathetic story and genuinely affecting performances from young leads Narumi Riko and Koide Keisuke. At only 15 years old, Narumi Riko has established herself as one of Japan’s best young actresses, already with seven years of acting experience under her belt and a maturity that belies her age. The beautiful actress has found both popularity and acclaim with her many television outings, as well as subtle performances in films like Shindo and How to Become Myself. Koide is also a familiar face to audiences, having appeared in many popular youth films and dramas like Pacchigi!, Linda Linda Linda, and Nodame Cantabile, and he takes on his first leading film role in Kimi ni Shika Kikoenai.
Shy, quiet, and unsure of herself, Aihara Ryo (Narumi Riko) doesn’t quite fit in anywhere. Though she wants to make friends, she has trouble speaking up and holding a normal conversation like everyone else. It seems that whenever she talks, the words just don’t come out correctly. Gradually, Ryo has gotten used to living life in silence as a lonely and introverted student. With no one to talk to, Ryo also has no need for a cell phone. Longing for friends to talk to, she creates a cell phone in her mind for imaginary phone conversations, and much to her surprise, one day Shinya (Koide Keisuke) picks up on the other side. For the first time in her life, Ryo has found someone she can talk to.
Source: AsianMediaWikiGD Star RatingOnly You Can Hear Me (J-Movie) (2007),
- Download Links:
Runtime: 108 mins
GD Star RatingOnly You Can Hear Me (J-Movie) (2007),
3 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN