- Title : Catch A Wave (2006) (J-Movie)
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2006
- More Info: N/A
Taiyo, a 16-year-old high school boy and his two best friends Taguchi and Kobayashi, decide to spend their summer, completely free from their parents, at Taguchi’s vacation house in Shonan, a coastal city couple of hours away from Tokyo. When they arrive, they are astounded by the vast expanse of the ocean, and also enthralled by the surfers riding the dynamic waves. When the boys arrive at the vacation house, Taguchi realizes he has dropped the house key at the beach. Panicked, the three go back to the beach looking for it, but eventually fall asleep on the beach exhausted. Next morning, Taiyo and his friends are awakened by a bare-naked middle-aged stranger, Duke Kawahara. Duke offers the boys to stay in his house if they help clean and run his surf shop. Taiyo proposes they would only help if Duke teaches the boys how to surf. Duke agrees. Meanwhile, Taiyo meets a beautiful local surfer girl, Julia while tending Duke’s shop. The excitement and thrill of surfing and bitter-sweet first love, Taiyo and his friends’ summer have just begun!!GD Star RatingCatch A Wave (2006) (J-Movie),
- Download Links:
Runtime: 116 mins
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
[dorama id=’1051′][/dorama]GD Star RatingCatch A Wave (2006) (J-Movie),
6 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN