- Title : Breathe In Breathe Out (2004) (J-Movie)
- Alternative Title(s) : shinkokyuu no hitsuyou
- Number of Episodes: 1
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2004
- More Info: N/A
The film begins with five getting off a boat together at a tiny port, but barely speaking to each other, even after they realize they are all there to cut cane for the same old couple, Granny (Taeko Yoshida) and Grandpa (Sabu Kitamura) Taira.
Outgoing Hinami (Karina) has been temping in Tokyo and looking for a new direction (and, as it soon seems obvious, a new man); moody, sharp-tongued Daisuke (Hiroki Narimiya) is a college boy on vacation; tall, thirtyish, sagely smiling Shuichi (Shosuke Tanihara) doesn’t seem to belong (but is Hinami’s idea of Mr. Right); ditzy Etsuko (Sayaka Kaneko) arrives dolled up for a resort vacation, right down to her long, painted nails; shy Kanako (Masami Nagasawa) looks like a squelched virgin and says nothing beyond her name.
Their foreman is the brisk, bronzed Yutaka (Nao Omori), who helps the Tairas every year and makes a living going from harvest to harvest, something like an educated migrant worker, with options.
None of the five newbies quite realized what they were getting into: 35 days of back-breaking labor. If they fail to cut the cane, their kindly hosts, the Tairas, will face ruin. Yutaka, camp-counselor-like, tries cajoling them into something resembling enthusiasm and competence, but the work goes slowly as resentment builds. They are free spirits and privileged children of the middle class — not slaves! Finally Etsuko and Daisuke, the two most disgruntled of the lot, make their escape. Will anyone but Yutaka and the Tairas be left when the 35 days are up?
Source: TheJapanTimesGD Star RatingBreathe In Breathe Out (2004) (J-Movie),
- Download Links:
(Runtime: 123 mins)
- Some of the files have been mis-renamed and have extension such as the following: _mkv, _mp4, _part, _avi, _zip, 001(2) and _rar. If you run across such files, just rename the underscore (_) with a period (.)
- Before you post a comment complaining that a link is dead, try checking ALL the other file hosts.
- You might not be able to access the file host because the link protector site is being blocked in your country. We will no longer provide direct/original links, so no need to ask. Also, we won’t change the link protectors.
- Go here to post Missing or Dead Links: doramax264.com/restore
- Some of the filenames have been changed. However, the subtitle filenames haven’t been changed. For the subtitles to appear, both the videos’ and subtitles’ filenames have to be the same, excluding the extension.
- Some files might be out of order, so be sure to skim through all the filenames before complaining that a file is missing.
- Some split filenames may be slightly different than others. For example, one might contain the year while the other doesn’t. To rejoin the files, the filenames must be the same, excluding the part number.
GD Star RatingBreathe In Breathe Out (2004) (J-Movie),
7 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN