- Title : A Fighter’s Blues (HK-Movie) (2004)
- Alternative Title(s) : ファイターズ・ブルース / Ah Fu / 阿虎
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): November 21, 2000
- More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Fighter's_Blues
After spending 13 years in jail, Mong Fu (Andy Lau), a Muay Thai boxer returns to Thailand to look for his old girlfriend. Upon arrival in Bangkok, he learns of her death and that she was pregnant with his daughter last time he saw her. He travels to an orphanage to meet his daughter where he finds friendship with a Japanese nun who runs the orphanage. His dark past soon comes back to haunt him and he must fight for his future. Mong Fu kills his rival Chat Chai in the dressing room which gets him his 13 year prison sentence. The climax of this film is a final fight with a Thai boxer who wants to avenge Chat Chai’s death, which ends in a fightGD Star RatingA Fighter's Blues (HK-Movie) (2004),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://adf.ly/bjN7m
- Download Links:
Note: This movie is dedicated to fans of Andy Lau & Tokiwa Takako.
Info: Encoded to 370p.
The original language is Cantonese, but its primary is Mandarin so you’ll need to change it:
VLC: right click on screen -> Audio
MPC: right click on screen -> Navigate -> Audio Language
Encoded by owais
A.fighter’s.blues.2000.2audio.mkv.004 www.embedupload.com/?d=8UYROWAGLBGD Star RatingA Fighter's Blues (HK-Movie) (2004),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN