- Title : Try to R3m3mb3r (Movie) (2010)
- Alternative Title(s) : Woori mannan Juk Ittnayo / 우리 만난 적 있나요
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): July, 2010 (Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival); November 25, 2010
- More Info: http://goo.gl/PBGyI2
In-Woo (Yoon So-Yi) and Eun-Kyo (Park Jae-Jeong) are a man and woman who born and raised in different places. Nevertheless, the two people experience the same dreams and experience the same deja vu moments. These experiences leads both to come to the historic city of Andong. They then come across a letter, written by a woman for her dead husband, in the woman’s grave at a museum. The letter was written some 450 years ago. In-Woo feels an incredible depth of sadness from the letter …GD Star RatingTry to R3m3mb3r (Movie) (2010),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://adf.ly/aomtq
3 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN