- Title : Bokura no Yuki (J-Drama) (1997)
- Alternative Title(s) : Our Courage / Keys to the City - The Kids are in Charge / ぼくらの勇気
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Other Fansub: Eternal Fansubs
- Number of Episodes: 10
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1997-Oct-18 to 1997-Dec-20
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Bokura_no_Yuki
After a devastating earthquake strikes Makuhara the northern part of Chiba, 18 year-old Yamato, leaves to Makuhara to find his friend Kiichi who lives in the area. On his way Yamato meets Takeru, who is also traveling to Makuhara as a volunteer in the relief effort. However, when the two arrive at Makuhara they are shocked to find that the city, which is under government lock down, is intact and is managed solely by children after a mysterious virus results in the deaths of all the adults. Forced to survive on their own, the child leaders must save the city and also fight the government, which tries to hide the truth.GD Star RatingBokura no Yuki (J-Drama) (1997),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_49561.htm
- Download Links:
Note: This drama has in its cast: Domoto Koichi, Domoto Tsuyoshi, Hosho Mai, Matsumoto Jun, Aiba Masaki, Yada Akiko,…
Info: Encoded to 480p (hardsubbed eps. to 360p).
First 4 eps. doesn’t have soft subs, so I’ll bring the hardsubbed ones.GD Star RatingBokura no Yuki (J-Drama) (1997),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN