- Title : Gekiryu ~ Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka? (J-Drama) (2013)
- Alternative Title(s) : Torrent～Do You Remember Me? / 激流～私を憶えていますか？～
- English Subtitles: No
- Number of Episodes: 8
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): June 25 - August 13, 2013
- More Info: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/gekiryuu-watashi-o-oboeteimasuka/
Five former middle school classmates receive an email from a girl who was their classmate, but disappeared on a school trip 20 years ago. The email causes the five former classmates to meet once again.
35-year-old Keiko Misumi (Rena Tanaka) used to work at a publishing company, but suddenly was fired from her job. Takako Mido (Ryoko Kuninaka) was very popular with the boys in middle school. She is now a housewife, but works as a prostitute on the side. Miya Akiyoshi (Rie Tomosaka) hoped to become a musician, but failed. Koji Higashihashi (Kenta Kiritani) now works as a detective. Yutaka (Koji Yamamoto) works at a bank and is divorced.
These five former classmates now become involved in a strange case.GD Star RatingGekiryu ~ Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka? (J-Drama) (2013),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_136985.htm
- Download Links:
Note: This drama has in its (excellent) cast: Tanaka Rena, Kiritani Kenta, Kuninaka Ryoko, Tomosaka Rie, Yamamoto Koji,…
Info: Encoded to…450p480pGD Star RatingGekiryu ~ Watashi wo Oboete Imasuka? (J-Drama) (2013),
7 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN