- Title : Furuhata Ninzaburo ~ Season 01 (J-Drama) (1994)
- Alternative Title(s) : Lieutenant Ninzaburo Furuhata / 古畑任三郎
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 12
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1994-Apr-13 to 1994-Jun-29
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Furuhata_Ninzaburo#Season_1
This series is different from the past detective stories. The Lieutenant is collection of true mystery stories in which the detective, Ninzaburo Furuhata, must solve ingenious crimes and outwit elusive criminals. Although Ninzaburo Furuhata is a government officer, he does not wear a tie. Although he specializes in murder cases, he does not carry a gun. He does not use violence. More than anything, Ninzaburo Furuhata conducts himself as a gentleman, and uncovers the tricks which outwitting genius criminals play by cool reasoning and smooth talking. In every episode, Ninzaburo Furuhata will introduce a different criminal in his memory, and share his experience tracking and interacting with these criminals.GD Star RatingFuruhata Ninzaburo ~ Season 01 (J-Drama) (1994),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_109325.htm
- Download Links:
Note: This drama is dedicated to fans of Tamura Masakazu, Nishimura Masahiko, Kobayashi Takashi & Ishii Masanori.
Info: Encoded to 480p.
GD Star RatingFuruhata Ninzaburo ~ Season 01 (J-Drama) (1994),
5 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN