- Title : O-PARTS (J-Drama) (2012)
- Alternative Title(s) : O-PARTS〜オーパーツ〜
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 4
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2012-Feb-27 to 2012-Mar-01
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/O-PARTS
In the year 2141, Japan successfully builds a basic time machine that can send data to the past. However, an evil organization further develops the technology, making it possible to send objects back in time as well. The organization begins a plan to send 5 terrorists back to the year 2012 in order to assassinate the ancestor of an important person from their time. The future government, alerted to this fact, uses its time machine to notify the government of 2012 about the plot, telling them to recruit 5 people in order to seek out the terrorists. –TokyographGD Star RatingO-PARTS (J-Drama) (2012),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/26689811/file.html
- Download Links:
Note: This drama has in its cast: Maruyama Ryuhei, Kutsuna Shiori, Ito Ayumi, Sometani Shota, (most recent addition to my fav actresses list) Takanashi Rin, Fukikoshi Mitsuru, Yoshida Kotaro.
Info: Encoded to 480p.
Episode 01: www.embedupload.com/?d=5BRPQVNZVM
Episode 02: www.embedupload.com/?d=8YEYMXIJDF
Episode 03: www.embedupload.com/?d=34IQMGIQC4
Episode 04: www.embedupload.com/?d=6NL0FWRLZ1GD Star RatingO-PARTS (J-Drama) (2012),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN