- Title : Hyakunen no Monogatari (SP) (2000)
- Alternative Title(s) : The Story of One Century / 百年の物語
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 3
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2000-Aug-28 to 2000-Aug-30
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hyakunen_no_Monogatari
The Story of One Century tells the stories of three women, living in three different Japanese eras: Taisho (1912-1926), Showa (1926-1989) and Heisei (1989-present). The first generation takes place in the 1920s at the time of the Great Kanto Earthquake. Togura Aya, coming from a wealthy and influential family, marries against her will to a wealthy man Yokoyama Heikichi, who can help her father tide over his financial difficulties. It seems to be a wrong move, and life goes on meaninglessly for her, until she makes up her mind to follow her heart (Kota Yashiro, a man with a humble background). However, inequality between men and women prevails, and Aya experiences many difficulties… In the Showa period, the focus is on Junko, the daughter of Aya. The story starts just after Japan surrenders in World War II. Life is hard, and she has to look after her younger brother, being brought up under the Imperialism influence. Her life changes when she meets a Japanese-American soldier… In the Heisei period, Chiyo is the focus. An independent, self-centered career woman, she embarks on a journey of revenge on her mother after receiving a call from her mother wishing to meet with her. Her mom abandoned her 24 years ago when she was only four years old.GD Star RatingHyakunen no Monogatari (SP) (2000),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_132244.htm
- Download Links:
Note: This SP is dedicated to fans of Matsushima Nanako. It also stars: Kuroki Hitomi, Izumi Pinko, Kanno Miho (ep.01); Beat Takeshi, Osawa Takao, Nagasaku Hiromi, Ito Shiro, Takeuchi Yuko (ep.02); Watabe Atsuro, Sano Shiro, Yamaguchi Sayaka (ep.03).
Info: Encoded to 480p.GD Star RatingHyakunen no Monogatari (SP) (2000),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN