- Title : Red Tears (J-Movie) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : ハード・リベンジ、ミリー
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): October 24, 2011
- More Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tears
Uehara, Japan, the present day. A young man, Masaki, is wounded in the street, folded up in a wheelie bag, and beheaded in a warehouse. His girlfriend Hazuki Mika (Morita Ayaka) tells young detective Nojima Tetsuo (Ishigaki Yuma) that Mitarai Sayoko (Kato Natsuki), a young woman she once saw Masaki with, has something to do with his disappearance. The police, led by Tetsuo’s maverick boss Mishima Genjiro (Kurata Yasuaki), are investigating three cases of headless corpses, and wonder if Masaki’s disappearance is connected. Tetsuo tracks down the sweet Sayoko, who lives with her wheelchaired mother Masayo (Karin Yamaguchi), and falls for her. However, Mika has also been following Sayoko, and one night almost knifes her and her mother before Tetsuo intervenes. Meanwhile, Mishima has been privately hunting Yasuda Ranma (Nakamura Koji), whom he suspects is responsible for the three other murders. But his secretive behaviour makes Tetsuo suspect that Mishima himself is involved.GD Star RatingRed Tears (J-Movie) (2011),
- Download Links:
Note: Please thank X5x5x for uploading this movie.
hotfile.com/dl/201092751/facf451/mnkl.part1.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/201101502/5431ae1/mnkl.part2.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/201110140/9149496/mnkl.part3.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/201176507/220fc59/mnkl.part4.rar.html [URL=uptobox.com/t7195z1t4dvl]mnkl.part1.rar - 102.0 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/zxquq2a3jx13]mnkl.part2.rar - 102.0 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/4ocrxlpoas7v]mnkl.part3.rar - 102.0 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/b8myzsozspba]mnkl.part4.rar - 97.1 MB[/URL]
* Enjoy the movie…………. 😛GD Star RatingRed Tears (J-Movie) (2011),
1 Comment• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN