- Title : Blood and Bones (J-Movie) (2004)
- Alternative Title(s) : 血と骨
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): November 6, 2004
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Blood_and_Bones
In 1923, KIM Shun-pei left Cheju, an isolated island in the far South of Korea for Osaka, Japan, dreaming of making his fortune in a new land.
Contrary to his hopes, what was waiting for Shun-pei in Japan was a brutal life of discrimination and hard labour. With his remarkable physical strength, cunning and ruthlessness he overcomes the odds stacked against him and opens a kamaboko (steamed fish cake) factory, which before long is a success, bringing him the fortune he coveted for so long. However, with no limit to his obsession for money, Shun-pei gradually transforms himself into a ruthless loan shark.
BLOOD AND BONES paints an unflinching portrait of a man’s deeply bound to his ego and obsessions and the web of turmoil his wife, mistress, children, relatives and all those around him are drawn into as a result of his choices and brutal, violent nature. Based on a true story by Sogiru Yan, Beat Takeshi portrays the epic rise and fall of a first generation Korean man in a defining role.GD Star RatingBlood and Bones (J-Movie) (2004),
- Download Links:
Note: Please thank X5x5x for uploading this movie.
hotfile.com/dl/199982944/5f054e7/blbn1.part1.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/199992253/48d8f0a/blbn1.part2.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/200127559/4276315/blbn2.part1.rar.html hotfile.com/dl/200135536/06a2d00/blbn2.part2.rar.html [URL=uptobox.com/6sdgw96a2l3a]blbn1.part1.rar - 129.0 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/xcqh8lx8qd5s]blbn1.part2.rar - 126.9 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/p3dqxj1fz66l]blbn2.part1.rar - 133.0 MB[/URL] [URL=uptobox.com/1d4dex8eakns]blbn2.part2.rar - 129.1 MB[/URL]
* Enjoy the movie………….. 😛GD Star RatingBlood and Bones (J-Movie) (2004),
2 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN