- Title : Ai wo Kudasai (J-Drama) (2000)
- Alternative Title(s) : Love Me / Please Give Me Love / 愛をください
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 12
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2000-Jul-01 to 2000-Sep-30
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ai_wo_Kudasai
Tohno Ririka (Kanno Miho) is a bright worker of a nursery. Still it soon comes to light, that she has a rather gloomy past – raised in an orphanage, lonely, beaten, she even wanted to committed a suicide. That day she met a poet (Eguchi Yousuke) and he suggested they send letters to each other. Days pass, but Ririka is still struggling with the feelings she has inside, wanting to get even a bit of other people’s happiness.
The drama is well known for it’s main theme “Zoo” which was (and still is) a big hit. You may check it out if you liked the 2011 series “Guilty” – both have Kanno in main role of a mysterious and “two-faced” lead, who’s (rightfully or not) trying to get revenge on the society.
GD Star RatingAi wo Kudasai (J-Drama) (2000),
- Kanno Miho received Television Drama Academy Award for Best Actress for her role.
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_104195.htm
- Download Links:
Note: This drama has in its cast: Kanno Miho, Eguchi Yosuke, Ito Hideaki, Hara Sachie, Jinnai Takanori, Sugimoto Tetta, Kakei Toshio, Maya Miki,…
Info: Encoded to 450p.GD Star RatingAi wo Kudasai (J-Drama) (2000),
6 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN