- Title : Shikei Kijun (Tanpatsu) (2011)
- Alternative Title(s) : 死刑基準
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 2011-Sep-25
- More Info: http://jdramas.wordpress.com/2011/09/22/shikei-kijun/
Do criteria exist for the death penalty? Mito Yusuke, a law faculty lecturer who did not become a lawyer even though he passed the bar exam, the famous lawyer Otomo Kojiro who advocates the abolition of the death penalty, and the public prosecutor Nagase Mariko studied law together. Each have their own thoughts about the death penalty. One day, Otomo’s wife is murdered by someone. Sabae Shinzo who is resentful of a lawsuit that Otomo had been in charge of, is arrested as a suspect. Otomo reverses the stance he had had until now and seeks the death penalty against Sabae. This prompts Mito to make the decision to become a lawyer and stand in the court. However, the first case Mito takes charge of is the defence of Sabae, who murdered the wife of his good friend, Otomo… —Jdrama WeblogGD Star RatingShikei Kijun (Tanpatsu) (2011),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_101486.htm
3 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN