- Title : Yomigaeri (J-Movie) (2003)
- Alternative Title(s) : 黄泉がえり
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): January 18, 2003
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Yomigaeri
A boy who died during World War II turns up at the door of his now-ancient mother, looking the same, down to his burr haircut, as he did 58 years ago. Heita (Kusanagi), an elite bureaucrat for the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry, is called in to investigate and is flummoxed by what he discovers. But when he discusses the case with Aoi (Yuko Takeuchi), a colleague and childhood friend, she is brusquely dismissive.
The number of cases keeps growing, however.
There is the elderly man whose wife resurrects several years after she died of cancer. He tells Heita he is glad to have someone to talk to again (and one suspects, wash his underwear). There is the couple running a ramen restaurant together — and quietly falling in love — when the woman’s dead husband (Sho Aikawa) and the man’s dead elder brother (Yoshikazu Toshin) appear. There is the teenage boy (Hayato Ichihara) who committed suicide to escape bullying from his classmates — he shows up at his own funeral. There is Aoi’s kindly therapist (Kunie Tanaka), whose deaf wife (Akiko Oshidari) died in childbirth — and returns three decades later for an emotional reunion with her husband and daughter, now a teacher of the deaf.
Aoi becomes a believer, while longing for a resurrection of her own: Her fiance, a lanky surfer named Shunsuke (Yusuke Iseya), died just before they were to be married. Meanwhile, Heita, who was Shunsuke’s close friend and has long loved Aoi from afar, has intensely conflicting feelings about Shunsuke’s return. Knowing what he now knows about the resurrected, should he help — or hinder?GD Star RatingYomigaeri (J-Movie) (2003),
- Download Links:
Note 01: Please thank X5x5x for uploading this movie.
Note 02: This movie is dedicated to fans of Yuko Takeuchi.
http://hotfile.com/dl/196401509/cd3c883/ymg1.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/196410592/9c1e085/ymg1.part2.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/196454684/a5eb3f8/ymg2.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/196579393/10a2f6c/ymg2.part2.rar.html [URL=http://uptobox.com/duj936hc2xxf]ymg1.part1.rar - 119.0 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/rq6fs0ebdlmd]ymg1.part2.rar - 117.9 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/t6k6ulpqylu9]ymg2.part1.rar - 117.0 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/3nya4v1mj8jx]ymg2.part2.rar - 115.1 MB[/URL]
* Enjoy the movie……………. 😛GD Star RatingYomigaeri (J-Movie) (2003),
1 Comment• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN