- Title : Marebito (J-Movie) (2004)
- Alternative Title(s) : 稀人
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Hardsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): May 22, 2004
- More Info: http://asianwiki.com/Marebito
Masuoka (Shinya Tsukamoto) is a cameraman possessed by the craving to understand fear–what it is and where it ultimately leads. He wanders the Tokyo streets, a voyeur, hungrily looking for clues. Obsessing over the haunted expressions of the faces he has captured in his daily filming, in particular a man who committed a grisly suicide on the metro.
He returns to the scene to better comprehend the dead man’s reasoning. Following his final gaze leads Masuoka to a door, an entry into a bizarre, cavernous underworld. Here among the ghosts and the subterranean robots called DEROs he finds a beautiful young girl (Tomomi Miyashita) chained to a rock. Saving her from her imprisonment he takes her home.
But watching her from his web-cam at work each day he begins to suspect there is something truly inhuman about this girl with sharp teeth and who walks on all fours. When he begins to uncover her horrifying secrets Masuoka realizes that he has found the key to gaining the terrible knowledge he so cravesGD Star RatingMarebito (J-Movie) (2004),
- Download Links:
Note: Please thank X5x5x for uploading this movie.
http://hotfile.com/dl/192538468/64f38db/mrb.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/192548104/7a582f5/mrb.part2.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/192558396/5c761f9/mrb.part3.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/192594187/de9bafa/mrb.part4.rar.html [URL=http://uptobox.com/6msgq8qevutt]mrb.part1.rar - 126.0 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/x9us7rudwou2]mrb.part2.rar - 126.0 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/k02o5ahzr734]mrb.part3.rar - 126.0 MB[/URL] [URL=http://uptobox.com/m5y06jt8as1c]mrb.part4.rar - 119.4 MB[/URL]
* Enjoy the movie…………… 😛GD Star RatingMarebito (J-Movie) (2004),
No Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN