- Title : Tabloid (J-Drama) (1998)
- Alternative Title(s) : タブロイド
- Hardsubbed or Softsubbed: Softsubbed
- English Subtitles: Yes
- Number of Episodes: 10
- Date Aired (YYYY-MM-DD): 1998-Oct-14 to 1998-Dec-16
- More Info: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Tabloid
Tokiwa plays a sharp tongued reporter for a major daily newspaper. She was demoted to a sleazy tabloid as a punishment for breaking the reporter’s code of conduct. While working in the tabloid, she discovered that she has the freedom of uncovering the truth behind a murder case.GD Star RatingTabloid (J-Drama) (1998),
- DOWNLOAD SUBTITLES: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_124580.htm
- Download Links:
Note 01: PLEASE THANK tavares87 FOR ENCODING AND UPLOADING THIS DRAMA.
Note 02: This drama is dedicated to fans of Tokiwa Takako.
Info: Encoded to 218p (Eps. 1, 3), 340p (Eps. 2, 7-10) & 450p (Eps. 4-6) from VHS-Rip RAW
Episode 01: www.embedupload.com/?d=1CSIMTYHOW
Episode 02: www.embedupload.com/?d=1RGIC4RELE
Episode 03: www.embedupload.com/?d=8RC1GBGXCJ
Episode 04: www.embedupload.com/?d=9XRIZWGMHH
Episode 05: www.embedupload.com/?d=9HF4DZITNY
Episode 06: www.embedupload.com/?d=1QZXRYGACZ
Episode 07: www.embedupload.com/?d=6IDVEHELQ2
Episode 08: www.embedupload.com/?d=6YLWMLGTQB
Episode 09: www.embedupload.com/?d=3TNWIZHZCV
Episode 10: www.embedupload.com/?d=32A3KCVQGUGD Star RatingTabloid (J-Drama) (1998),
4 Comments• POST COMMENTS IN ENGLISH ONLY
• WHEN A DOWNLOAD LINK SAYS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE (MU) OR ERROR (MF), THEN JUST WAIT (UP TO TWO DAYS) FOR IT TO FIX ITSELF BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT CLAIMING THAT IT'S "DELETED" OR “DEAD”
• WE DO NOT CREATE THE SUBTITLES, SO WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE SUBS WILL BE RELEASED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE SUBS, THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO ASK THE FANSUBS, JUST DON’T ASK US BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW.
• IF YOU WANT TO SPEED UP THE RELEASE OF THE NEXT EPISODE, THEN PROVIDE A LINK TO THE MU RAW FILE.
• IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH VIEWING SUBS, OUT OF SYNC AUDIO/VIDEO, DEAD LINKS, CORRUPTED DOWNLOADS, STATUS OF ENCODES OR SUBTITLES, THEN